Being a photographer at Imperial Geographic is one of the most interesting job you can get. You will take part in expeditions and explorations, alone or with other photographers, and you’ll get your chance to tell the ‘Verse one story at a time.
But this time, it will be your own story. You will capture the moment and drive emotions. You will explore the ‘Verse like no others.
- Oversees photography functions by providing photographic services, arranging shooting schedules, staff schedules, freelance photographers and other options and necessities as needed, conducting post-production image editing, and preparing files for publications
- Maintains image assets through a coordinated online resource, conducts image editing tasks, and uses image manipulation software to prepare images for project submitting
- Uses professional knowledge and artistic judgement as well as consults with Editors to ensure the production of quality pictures of assignment
- Content creation with an exceptional range of creative, technical and documentary imagery
- Maintains relationships with other members, including photographers, reporters and streamers
- Executes standard photography operation procedures including image editing techniques, tools, processes and guidelines
- Ensures on-time execution and delivery of high-quality output
- Has the ability to propose new creative ideas
- Utilizes up to date knowledge of product trends, consumer buying and photography/imaging technology to enhance the end-result
- Open to new ideas, know when to change course and evaluate creative needs when balancing creative expectation and output
- Knowledge in image archiving and file organization
- Capable of seeing projects from start to finish while meeting tight timelines
What Imperial Geographic Offers
- A non-profit scientific and educational organizations which operates within the UEE territory
- The chance to operate in several different areas of interest like geography, archaeology, natural science, environmental and historical conservation and the study of ‘Verse culture and history
- A well structured exploration management which grants for exploring new territories and getting to know the area of the ‘Verse you live in
- The chance to be part of something both unique and intriguing at the same time
- The chance to be known in the ‘Verse for your pictures or your articles
- A team which acts like a family
- Experienced photographer
- Must be team-oriented, organized and able to multitask
- Photo editing skills
- General computer skills
- Creative and professional knowledge of photography.
- Setup, control, and monitor photographic tools
- Computer assisted image manipulation computers and software.
- Excellent communication skills
- Maintain high standards for creative output
- Great at problem-solving and working independently
- Ability to work under pressure
Join us and fill our application form below. *
Start your internship now! You might be our next photographer. **
* Applications which won’t provide requested information will default to Reader
** Your internship period will span for 60 days, then you will be evaluated by the Board which will rule to approve a promotion to a full membership or will rule against it. In the first case, you will become a full member. In the second case, your internship will cease and you will have to leave IMPGEO with no hard feelings from our side.